Thursday, February 12, 2015

#6 Preview and Updates

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive and for those wondering; I'm bringing back Denise and Kim! aswell as another new character shown here. However I haven't decided on a name for her yet. Chapter 6 is about 1/3 complete and I'm also working with a writer on a side project. It's gonna be a traditional style comic with panels. All i can say at this point is that it will also feature futanari. The last 6 months has been really slow, and i feel like I've disappointed alot of my viewers. The truth is I've been trying to get my career going and there's also been some minor health issues i'm getting over. 
Anyway, just keep an eye on the blog, and check out my tumblr if you haven't already.

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again and happy to see that your still working on the comics,better slow than never :)).
    The new render looks good to verry good ,you still do them in blender or Daz's 3Delight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't used blender in a while. This image here was rendered in Daz. I'd love to get more realism in my renders, but i also really love this warm, sortof "buttery" look thats become a signature of my 3d work.

      Delete
  2. No worries, glad to hear from you though and it's nice to know #6 is coming soon :). I like the idea of bringing back Denise and Kim as well as the new character, can't wait to see how you work her in. Your new project sounds very interesting and I look forward to some samples and it's release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob, always appreciate your feedback. I also want to recommend another 3dx blog - senderlandstudios. Check it out, if you haven't already.

      Delete
  3. Don't worry about it being slow or whatever. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm certainly not disappointed, I've enjoyed everything I've gotten from you (the comics/image sets) Comics are nice, but your health comes first.

    ReplyDelete