Monday, March 16, 2015

Chapter 6 - Sister Mary


Here the story takes some weird turns; more spooky/clandestine stuff going on, and we've got Sister Mary who is a difficult character to explain.  I'm playing with the idea of religious conspiracy. There's some implied psychic phenomenon going on (img 45), which I included mostly because it seemed like a cool idea.
This chapter felt like a ramble, but I found a way to get Denise and Kim back into the story :D so let me know what you think. 





8 comments:

  1. Awesome new chapter, and yes a little dis jointed, but I loved it and I really loved how it ended. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in chapter 7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob, it means a lot. I get kind of embarassed when I release a chapter that feels subpar.

      Delete
  2. Hmm interesting, I'm curious as what part Sister Mary will play in the schema of things.

    But nice sexy scenes and interesting to see Mary has some form of psychic ability.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nightfall, glad you approve. It felt like it was time to try something new.

      Delete
  3. great chapter cant wait to see that threesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! interesting chapter n_n, and I like the idea of religious conspiracy.. look good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and glad to hear from you again Ymomy. :)

      Delete
  5. I will be honest, i just found out about ur blog last night and finished reading all at once, couldn't resist myself. I am in love with this series. I am looking forward to see what's waiting in the future. Thanks for this I can't thank u enough @fasdeviant

    ReplyDelete