Friday, September 11, 2020

I'm So Close...

 

My friends, I'm so close to finishing this chapter. But...this last week I have been interrupted by things outside of my control. Unfortunately I live in a part of the country that's been effected by massive wildfires. It started with rolling blackouts and yesterday I had to evacuate my apartment to a nearbye location. I may have to relocate again in the next 72 hours. Even as I write this, the sky is dark from all the smoke, like a scene from Silent Hill. 

So unfortunately there will be more delay, but all that's left is post editing and dialogue which I can do on my laptop. Please bear with me guys. I should be able to finish by the 20th, and I think this is a pretty good chapter, especially compared to the last one which was kinda rough. As always, thanks for all your patience.


*********************************************************************************

Update: Okay I back home and currently editing the last half of the comic. Check back around Oct 10th.





10 comments:

  1. thats fine man if you have issues like this. just wish there was more activity from you to let us know. heck once a week is fine. i have been following u for years because I love your work. and hopefully ur house and self are ok with the fire. STAY SAFE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to ask roughly how many images will it be please?

      Delete
    2. Over ninety images on this one.:)

      Delete
  2. You're dealing with urgent issues fasdeviant don't worry and be save please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern. I'm in a pretty nice place and feelin comfortable enough I think I can continue.

      Delete
  3. That’s okay, just make sure you stay safe, that’s the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe, chapter comes second. That said.... Looking forward to your newest work.

    ReplyDelete