Thursday, November 11, 2021

Our Lady of Lust - Chapter 3

 


Download: Chapter 3

Here we go, chapter 3. So this one took a really long time because I was doing so many scenes and it just kept getting bigger until I decided some of it had to be cut for the next chapter, which should be done much quicker. This one's pretty story heavy, some new characters get introduced: Jane, Xelda, Carmen. We've already seen Jennifer from chapter 1. I felt that Kimberly and Denise were overdue for a scene together, I'm not sure how much the viewers care about those two? Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts and who are your favorites?







5 comments:

  1. Good chapter, I like Kim with a mask and boots. My favorites are Miaka, Lisa and Angela, I'd like to see more action with them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, it's been way too long since Angela has made an appearance, but I haven't forgotten her. You'll see her soon.

      Delete
  2. Great to see this wonferful series resurrected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work. One of my favourite chapter so far. Denise looks amazing. Hope to see more in the future :)

    ReplyDelete