Well, it's officially been one year since my first blog post so I felt like sharing some renders I made back before I started St. Irene. About a year ago I was playing around with Poser 9, trying to come up with ideas for a comic about futanari school girls. It wasn't long before I gave up on Poser and went back to using Daz Studio. These are a few of the renders from my abandoned project.
I think Poser is great if it's your first 3d program, (it's got great lighting options, and easier/faster animation features than Daz). It's weaknesses are poor camera control and the inability to handle too many models at once (although that really depends on the computer you're using).
It's been an exciting year for me, I never imagined something I made on MY computer would end up being distributed so widely on the internet and across so many countries. I want to thank everyone who has been supporting the blog this past year, especially Nightfall and Ymomy . Thank you both so much.
For the next year, here is what I have planned out; first I want to finish St. Irene (series 1), then I want to start two other series concurrently: St. Irene (series 2) and another comic set in a fantasy realm. St. Irene2 is set in same world as St.Irene1 but will introduce many new characters. The fantasy comic i think will be set in the forgotten realms/D&D universe.
As for chapter 15, I've been experimenting with a lot of different things lately and right now I'm about half done and I'll try to complete chapter 15 by the end of the month. Also I'm working on an animation clip for this chapter.