Monday, September 9, 2019

Six Months Late and 80% Complete

Omfg, I can't believe it took that long, but I can safely say that the next chapter is almost ready. I will release it October 1st. After that I'm getting a new computer, that should speed up production significantly. I've got some new ideas about where I want the series to progress so hopefully I can get back to producing a chapter every 4-6 weeks like I used to.
Also I'm scrapping the title "Ashbury" and need a new name for the series going forward. I'm open to suggestions. 

Update: Sorry guys, some slight delays. Check back on Saturday October 5th.



3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back. Can't wait for October to see what you have created and how you have improved. I am so in awe of artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you back, hope to see more new material as regularly as you've told us in this post.

    ReplyDelete